2/14/09

Grandma

Well, Bobby broke the news to us this morning. He has chosen Grandma as his special Valentine's Day lady. I didn't see that coming. But who am I to argue with true love?
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We're home (as always) this weekend, trying to keep Bubs healthy for surgery. One of the things I'm most looking forward to post-surgery is being able to take Bubs places. He loves going out. Anywhere. He starts smiling as soon as he sees his snowsuit.

Surgery is now 5 days away. It's crazy that in one week the blood from Bobby's head will be rerouted to flow directly to his lungs. How the heck did someone think up that fix? And how many people have had their lives saved by that crazy idea? I'll be happy to add Bobby's name to the list.

We have a subscription link to the blog above. If you sign up, you will be notified when we post. We'll be posting a lot next week. I try to give updates once a day when we're in the hospital as I know Bobby has a lot of people worried for him.

We appreciate all of the love and support.

No comments: